Does virtual reality have the power to improve mental health?

Image
Researchers are investigating the potential use of virtual reality in the treatment of major depressive disorder — the findings so far are promising, and they warrant further study.     Today's News Updated on May 13, 2024 at 8:00 a.m. PST     Does virtual reality have the power to improve mental health? READ ON   Could a simple blood test predict stroke risk, vascular issues in the brain? READ ON   Read Latest news    

I am BEGGING you not to get K-Tip Extensions!, Hair oil recommendations to maintain this wet look..

For Publishers View in browser Switch to weekly
Feedspot digest contains latest stories from the sites you're following on Feedspot. Configure.
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
(At least for those with my hair type - fine, thin, straight) I was happy with my hair health and length but decided ...
− /u/Agile_Hearing_3971 • 2 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
Promote your Blog & Podcast
250K Blogs, Podcasts, and Publications listed on FeedSpot.
Submit Your Site For Free
I'm going to be settling for a "wet look" often between intervals and I usually just do this with just shampoo'ing bu...
− /u/selvinamint • 2 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
Hi there first time posting on here but I'm early 50's and have hair halfway down my back and it's very thick. Everyw...
− /u/No-Intention859 • 2 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
I'm 23; have never gotten my hair colored or dyed besides some very subtle blonde highlights once as a teenager and h...
− /u/External_Bus_3739 • 2 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
I was in the hospital last week and needed major surgery. I can't shower yet so my husband has been helping me wash m...
− /u/Some_Star_6493 • 2 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
So I have naturally wavy hair but they're not the beachy waves which I completely admire! I got the L'ange Le Duo iro...
− /u/integralpha • 5 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
submitted by /u/After-Cat-9519 [visit reddit] [comments]
− /u/After-Cat-9519 • 5 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
I have curly hair, which really pops when styled. these pictures are my hair pre-wash no products and post wash with ...
− /u/triaglesyes • 5 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
It's super stringy :( I already know I need to cut it but was mostly wondering what can cause this to happen and how ...
− /u/strawberryco • 7 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
Hi everyone, I've been dealing with hair breakage for the last year or so despite having switched my routine around 2...
− /u/Bitter_Theory5467 • 7 hours ago
Reddit | Hair Care Tips
51 more new posts. Read more at Feedspot →
Missing out on Feedspot emails? Be sure to add us to your primary inbox.
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
UnsubscribeSwitch to weeklyChange Email SettingsPrivacyTermsHelp
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941
Click here to view this email in your browser

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Stunning Mountain Towns in Europe

Unveiling The Magic Of Keratin Hair Treatment, De Lorenzo Toning Shampoo, Wet Hair and Bleach: The Ultimate..

Extended treatment with Mounjaro and Zepbound can help people lose even more weight